I'd love to connect with you!
I offer private, one-on-one coaching sessions by phone for moms with questions about parenting, school, and life management.
How it works:
I offer a few 30-minute sessions each month to talk about kids, homework, college applications, curriculum, prioritizing household tasks, or whatever else is on your mind.
You provide me with three big questions via email in advance of your scheduled session as well as some pertinent background information. During our session, I'll help you think through issues, questions, frustrations, and possibilities.
What I can give you:
- Inspiration and encouragement
- A wealth of resources garnered from over 25 years of Christian parenting.
- Experience from over 20 years of homeschooling.
- New perspective and specific action steps.
- A listening ear.
What I cannot give you:
- Guaranteed solutions. Every child and family is unique and life is fluid. What works now may not work tomorrow and what fits well now may not fit in a few years.
- Ongoing support. While I wish I could answer every question that I receive on social media and through email, my family has to come first. I will come to our coaching session prepared with ideas to help you and fully dedicate myself to our conversation for the 30 minutes I've committed to you.
Do you think a coaching call may provide you with some refreshing encouragement? Email me at kathybonavita at gmail dot com.